Work in Progress

Baseball, Seminary, Wrestling, and the Dreams and Days of one Mike Work's Angeles experience

Monday, December 19, 2005

In the South...

I knew it once i stepped off the plane and saw myself surrounded by faux-hunting gear. It's stylish here, really!

I'm currently at mom's, and i've gotta say, there's not much better than sitting around the table with my mother, brother, sisters, and a couple of friends, sharing food and laughs. Good times had by all.

After that came a longstanding Suffolk tradition of mine...a warm bath. I'm now a bit closer to getting hearing in my left ear back, no thanks to the first flight of the day, which made a brief detour through the ninth circle of hell on the way to Minneapolis. Seriously, it was not good.

That said, i'm zonked. Time to endorse a hot beverage and a couch...
Peace out,
- Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home