Work in Progress

Baseball, Seminary, Wrestling, and the Dreams and Days of one Mike Work's Angeles experience

Friday, December 03, 2004

So the evening was sucked away as I rediscovered why Pearl Jam is my favorite band, coming across Pearl Jam Live dot com, where they make shows available from 1990-2003 for streaming. All it took was the Atlanta '03 show (which I missed...how, mike, how?) and the Santa Barbara benefit show/Temple of the Dog Reunion to remind me...

Also worthwhile is the sky i scrape, replete with full set listings for the live shows over the years and custom art for each show...very handy for those of us going through old discs and transferring shows from the 98 tour onto computers.

and I got very little studying done for the Pentateuch final. We'll see what can happen in the next 45 before we call it. eight-o-clock flag game on the way...game on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home