Work in Progress

Baseball, Seminary, Wrestling, and the Dreams and Days of one Mike Work's Angeles experience

Sunday, October 03, 2004

So...
I'm going to take another beating this quarter, mega-workload already being felt (as I realize that not touching my exegetical homework from Thursday to Saturday was not the best of ideas).

But on the plus side, I got my first choice in presentation topics for Theological Method, and have a killer paper topic in the works, one which can very easily become a writing sample, if not a dissertation. The bittersweet sensation of realizing that there is no body of work on the subject at hand...no sources means original research, baby...if I can do it (hence the problem of 'just how well-versed am I when it comes to the patristics, and seeing my struggles with NT greek, how will I do outside of those with which I'm familiar?')

1 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    now my interest in perked, this topic of yours sounds really cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home