Work in Progress

Baseball, Seminary, Wrestling, and the Dreams and Days of one Mike Work's Angeles experience

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

So call me Neo...

M: "This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

M: "Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more."
...
N: "I can't go back, can I?"
M: "No, but if you could, would you really want to?"
...
C: "You know, I know whay you're thinking, because right now I'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here. Why, oh why, didn't I take the blue pill?"


...and I took the red pill and can't go back, even if I really wanted to. Several applicable situations, more apparent than ever after the short-term return to the southern states.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home