Work in Progress

Baseball, Seminary, Wrestling, and the Dreams and Days of one Mike Work's Angeles experience

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Summation of the last few days? Moving.
Phase 3 currently in progress, very close to being in, but I need to get the screws to set up my desk (left them in Jamie's car)
What is left to do? Misc. knick-knacks needed (this is where I realize how well mom knows this stuff, and how well she set me up in September; MIKE, TAKE NOTES!), a grocery run to pull milk, eggs, bread, and non-staples, and set up curtains for clothing compartments (as I do laundry, they fill up).
In the interim, I came across Tyler's blog, and while I would enjoy spending time perusing it, it is week 10, and writing has yet to commence. The next two days? Bunker down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home